Rudrakshagems.co.uk is in this business since
past few years in retailing and distributing Rudrakshas & other
spiritual items internationally, and within a very short span of time of
its inception, rudrakshagems.co.uk have become leading sellers of Rudraksha and
all types of hindu Puja articles in India as well as abroad.
We are also in the process of forming tie ups and to develop awareness with reputed institutions, organizations and individuals all over the world for facilitating the availability of the items all over the world.
Our genuine concern for providing best quality of rudraksha and allied products at the most reasonable prices, and we are sure to continue serving our clients for long times to come.
rudrakshagems.co.uk objectives is to provide high quality, authentic rudraksha beads, kanthas and malas along with free authentication, and recommendation service of rudraksha beads.
We have a number of leading astrologers as our consultants to check the authenticity of Rudraksha before they are passed on to our clients. By this we ensure that the person who purchases these rudraksha gets all the beneficial effects of the same.
Our motto is "Genuine, Original and Authentic" Rudraksha beads distribution worldwide
PRIME PRINCIPLES TO FOLLOW
1. The first efficient cause of all true knowledge and all that is known through knowledge is God, the Highest Lord Parameshwar.
2. God Ishwara is existent, and blissful. He is formless, omnisicient, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginningless, the support of all, the master of all, omnipresent, immanent, unageing, immortal, fearless, eternal, and holy, and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being worshipped.
3. Vedas are the scripture of true knowledge. It is the first duty of the Aryas to read them, teach them, recite them, and hear them being read.
4. One should always be ready to accept truth and give up untruth.
5. One should do everything according to the dictates of Dharma, i.e. after due reflection over right and wrong.
6. Doing good to the whole world is the primary objective of this society, i.e. to look to its physical, spiritual and social welfare.
7. Let thy dealing with all be regulated by love and justice, in accordance with the dictates of Dharma.
8. One should promote knowledge (vidya) and dispel ignorance (avidya).
9. One should not be content with one's own welfare alone, but should look for one's welfare in the welfare of all.
10. One should regard one's self under restrictions to follow altruistic rulings of society, while in following rules of individual welfare all should be free.
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ॥
Om Bhuur-Bhuvah Svah Tat-Savitur-Varennyam |
Bhargo Devasya Dhiimahi| Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracodayaat ||
Translate This Page
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org